- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org) to tell me as much as you'd like to about what you have in mind, size, substrate, whether framed or not, your location etc. we can then arrange to talk. The substrates I use are: cradled board / wood panel / shallow canvas / deep canvas. Ask me as many questions as you like in the first email. View older sold work here if it will help.
- Before we talk it would be useful if you could email me any images that you think would be helpful, such as a photo of the room you are thinking of displaying the commission in (if relevant) , any colour swatches or photos of my own work or ideas you have or styles you love. uss this free of charge.
- If you decide to go ahead I invoice you for the non-refundable deposit directly by BACS
- your commission is painted. If you're commissioning a series of works then I would create at least one "spare" so that you have a selection to chose from.
- I send you clear photos and or video of the paintings when nearly finished for your comments before any final varnishing and framing*. You can view the paintings in person if you are nearby. If you would like me to organise framing we finalise this now
- adjustments are made, varnishing and framing undertaken and delivery or collection arranged. Payment is due on receipt.
- you thoroughly enjoy your new work and ideally send me a photo of it in situ that I can share if you are happy to do so!
**framing is an extra cost and we discuss whether this is something you would prefer to undertake yourself or not at the beginning of the process .
How do you want to feel? And what sort of art would remind you of that?
Prices start at £400 through to £3000 for a framed metre square painting or similar portrait format equivalent. I have a pricing formula based on sizing and will happily give you a quote with no obligation for you to take it further.
A non refundable deposit of 30%* of each work will be required. Framing is optional and delivery is charged at cost or of course you may collect your work so we discuss all your options early on in the process for your quote.
*if for any reason I could not complete the work; such as illness or natural disaster this would be returned to you in full.
" I really love my gorgeous painting....my son burst into tears when he saw it! You have really captured the essence of both of them"
- a client whose husband commissioned a double cat portrait.
Clients for whom I've been worked or been commissioned include:
The Royal Academy London, Art Press, Artfully Walls, Ladybird Books, Flamingo Publishing, Camden Graphics, PaperHouse, Hallmark, Ling Design, Gibson Greetings, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Oxford University Press, Lion Publishing, Paperlink, Hoomark, Claire Madicott cards, Avocado cards, DC Thomson, Lloyds Bank, GE magazines, IPC Magazines, Red Robin Books, Dorling Kindersley.